Monday, August 10, 2020

Note on Genesis Series

I am grateful to all who have been joining me on this journey through Genesis since Trinity Sunday, on June 7. If you have been reading these posts you will know that my goal was to publish on Monday morning to help preachers and hearers of sermons to reflect on these Track 1 readings, in preparation for the following Sunday.

This coming Sunday, however, I will be preaching on the last Genesis text of this series. And I'd rather wait to publish that sermon here than do so on Monday. So it'll be coming...but it'll be coming on Sunday morning. 

This has been a good COVID pandemic "discipline" for me - although it's been in truth a labor of love. I love the Bible and I love the Old Testament especially; not "more" but I love that it's important and too often neglected by Christians, particularly liturgical ones. So I hope these reflections have been helpful for you. See you Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment